Who we are
Tahawal is a Digital Marketing Solutions Provider founded in Dubai with the goal of offering quality, affordable digital marketing support for SMEs and Startups of the GCC, who have previously been neglected by the industry. Digital Marketing has quickly gained importance in the business environment because of its ability to automate, instantaneously reach billions of target audience, personalize content, and achieve measurable results.
The team at Tahawal understands the pain points of SMEs in the region because it was born specifically to meet those needs.
If you are a fresh graduate with a degree in marketing / communications, and are looking for experience, then we could be a match!. You will work closely with the marketing and strategy departments on a variety of projects that will contribute towards the final product presented to clients.
This internship is great for someone who wants to gain experience in all areas of marketing. If you have initiative and drive, then apply and we’ll see if we are a good fit!
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing and sales support materials
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, etc.
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both online and offline
- Create social media strategies and schedules and provide support to our social media efforts
- Market research and analysis for different projects
- Participate in a mixture of internal and client meetings
- Prepare presentations for both meeting and training needs
- Other projects as assigned by management
Requirements to apply
- Eligible majors: Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or related field of study
- Strong working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers and co-workers
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and as a team
What the candidate learn/gain from this experience :
- This internship gives students a close-up look at the day to day operations of a growing organization’s marketing department.
- Interns will have the opportunity to sit in on meetings with the team, learning how strategies are developed, vetted and put into action.
- Interns will act in a supportive capacity to the leadership team.
We'll even buy the coffee!