Role descriptions :
Here is your chance to show your creativity! This is a design oriented role that demands a high level of creative thinking paired business/marketing acumen to enable successful marketing campaigns and high return on marketing spend. The candidate will work with management to come up with great designs for web materials. The candidate must have the ability to think outside the box. The role also involves identifying and working with print houses to ensure timely delivery of the marketing materials. Candidate may also be asked to identify and communicate with various external agencies to facilitate marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities :
- collaborating with management to identify and create creative designs for various purposes
- Identify, meet and pursue various external agencies for required permissions so as to enable various marketing campaigns
- Create various static designs for website banners, Facebook campaigns, e-mailers and other such materials
- Create dynamic designs for use on our website and other internet sites
- Candidate maybe involved in management online of online marketing activities upon management discretion
- Meet deadlines with regards of the designs
Requirements to apply :
- MUST have portfolio of prior work
- thorough knowledge in Adobe Master Suite (Illustrator, photoshop, InDesign...Etc)
- Have to be very comfortable with online creative concepts
- Need a bright superhero spark here
- Maintain branding consistency
- Attending creative meetings and assisting in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects/Marketing strategies & creating mood boards
- Assisting with creating clear engaging graphic communications for print and/or web
What the candidate will learn / gain from this experience
- This internship gives candidates a close-up look at the day to day operations of a growing organization’s online presence
- Interns will have the opportunity to sit in on meetings with executives, learning how strategies are developed, vetted and put into action
- Interns will act in a supportive capacity to the leadership team, working under the close supervision of the upper management
- Company culture is a top priority and we strive to provide the best work environment out there.
We'll even buy the coffee!